In The News
- CLIENTS COME FIRST. The client's best interests will always be the first priority. Our success is dependent on and derives from the success of our clients. Demonstrating complete loyalty to serving our clients and meeting strict ethical and moral standards are not optional or subject to compromise.
- LOW COSTS. We focus on value added investment activities and avoid speculative activities that historically don't add value. We constantly search for the most efficient and least expensive investment products to minimize our clients investing costs. We also minimize our business costs and avoid unnecessary and expensive investment products and services commonly used by other firms, which allows us to pass savings along to our customers.
- HONESTY. Honesty and openness are fundamental principles underlying our practice. We will always be truthful and candid with clients, and will never make promises we do not intend to keep. We first establish a timeline, clearly identifying goals and target dates, and always strive to deliver as agreed and remain in regular contact with our clients.
- EXPERIENCE. ProInvest.com's people have decades of experience and are students of history. We take a long-term perspective and have had unique exposure to many of the firms, people, and theories that have shaped the financial landscape. We seek to continue increasing our knowledge by regularly reviewing academic research in related investment fields.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. We will always respect the confidentially of sensitive and non-public information, for both clients and former clients. Wherever possible, we will control access to such sensitive and non-public information.